Chic of the Week:2



Form me, Rachel McAdams went from being a ‘Mean Girl’ to that lucky one who got to make-out with Ryan Gosling in 'The Notebook'(and real life!)Some how she never really inspired  me to see her as a trendsetter or diligently follow her fashion (and acting) graph. Until now!!! Talk about showing your femme and fatale side in the same freaking week!!! Her current looks have me literally gaping at her. So much so, that I just had to bestow this week’s ‘Chic of the Week’ title to her.  She completely bowled me over with not one but two back-to-back stunning look. I mean, this girl was literally killing it at the ‘The Vow’ European tour. I am forever style-bound by Ms. Rachel McAdams!









[Image Courtesy:1,2,3,4]



For her London outing, she paired her long and sleek ultra-fabulous black The Row coat with a short and sexy LBD by Australian label Lover. She completed this all black look with to-die-for pale pink patent ‘Grace’ Brian Atwood pumps. (I think I heard the fashion angels purr with delight, or was it just me. Whatever.)




very ladylike Rachel stepped out  in Munich wearing a delicate nude and black lace off-shoulder dress by Collette Dinnigan. The dress, the hair, the make up all was in perfect harmony. Kudos Miss McAdams, Kudos!!





After these two stunning looks I can’t wait to see what she shows-up in next.





Has Rachel always been this stylish? Or am I just noticing her? 


Any-hoo, I just can’t decide which look was better. Do you prefer one over the other or are you, like me in love with both the looks? 


Share your views and thoughts with me in the comment section.





Till then, tra-la, 

Amena!!


Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookPinterest and Bloglovin'
email- a.fashionopolis@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment