Chic of the Week:1



Welcome to ‘Chick of the Week’. My very own take on the week’s most stylish look.







When I decided to start this weekly roundup, I never in a billion years though I would start off with a couple. Especially this couple! But wild horses could not have stopped me from selecting Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig as my first pick for 'Chic of the Week'!







[Image Courtesy:Celebrity Gossip, Star Lounge, ImageBam]



Why did I choose a couple? Or them? Well, just look at these pics! They look like a couple straight out of a romance novel. Her all delicately soft and ladylike, yet every bit the modern woman and he the quintessential alpha male in designer suit; rugged and suave all at the same time. Ohh la la! A stylishly spicy yin-yang! The romantic in me sings with sheer joy. (This alone was a major reason for choosing them!)





On the fashion front, they made an almost perfect styled pair (If Daniel had not gone all-so- beige, the entire look would be purrrrfectt). For the Madrid Premiere of 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', Mrs. Craig paired her trendy black Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 dress with a waist-clinching brown belt, black stain pumps and feathered clutch. Mr Craig went non Bond-ish in beige suit and tie(really Daniel?). Any-hoo,together they looked STUNNING.





Without further ado, I present you my this week's ‘Chic of the Week’. (I so refuse to acknowledge them as two individuals, they look like one happily in love and well-dressed entity).



What do you think of my chic choice? Did they nail it or fail it? Share you view and opinions with me in the comment section.







Till then, tra-la, 
Amena!!



Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookPinterest and Bloglovin'


email- a.fashionopolis@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment