Mixing Art: Holiday Glam!



I love December, it is hands down my fave month of the year. Not only because mom+ kid brother and I celebrated our birthdays this month, but because everything around is all bright, sparking, in festive spirit and overall in a merry-making mood.







[More information on these pieces here]


 Nothing says holiday glam quite like glitter and bling, plus it has been one of 2012's biggest trend, so I decided to share with you two of my fave glitter themed collages for the last segment of 2012's 'Mixing Art' post.



[More information on these pieces here]


As we say goodbye to 2012, here's wishing you all a splendid and wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Till then, tra-la,




 Amena!!




 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
Instagram: 
@a_fashionopolis
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment