Stylish Find From Jabong.com




I have two younger brothers who are addicted to online shopping. Every week there is some new gizmo or another delivered to my doorsteps. For people who view shopping as a chore, they do enjoy their online splurges. A few weeks back they managed to rope me into giving it a try. Now, I am someone who stays aways from online anything- dating or shopping. Plus, I like the good old-fashion touch and try kind of shopping. But after much convincing I finally decided to give it a try.
The online site that really impressed me was Jabong.com. They have some fun TV ads that made me want to go and check out the site. I must say, I don't regret my decision to start my online shopping sojourn with Jabong. Not only do they offer a wide variety of products-clothes, fragrance, home living- for men, women and kids, they have 
products that cater to different budget groups as well.
Since this was my first online shopping escapade, I wanted to invest in a piece that would fit me as well as not be overtly pricey. When in doubt, jewelry seemed like a perfect choice. After some browsing around, I finally found what I was looking for. 
I have been searching for chunky arm candy for a while now. When I saw this
Lazreena bangle bracelet set on Jabong, I finally found what I was looking for. 



 These bangle bracelet  just for INR 299 {Less than $6} are available in a variety of metallic shades as well as in pink and purple. Since they are free size, the whole issue of will it/won't it fit does not really arise. Due to their understated elegance they can be worn with anything from western wear to Indian attire. 



For those who are new to online shopping, I recommend trying out Jabong.com.
1. For starters they provide free shipping, offer cash on delivery, plus they offer a 30 day returns policy option. Also their site they is easy-to-navigate making it highly user friendly.
2.Believe me, less than an hour from ordering my product, I got a call confirming my order and in less than 24 hours I had these babies in my hand. They are very time efficient.

3. They have a wonderful collection, a trendy mix of popular brand and the not so famous ones. Thats what makes it interesting. Some pieces I saw on Jabong I have not seen anywhere else.

I had fun trying out online shopping. I don't know if I am addicted to it, but I am more open to the idea.
Are you an online shopper? And which sites do you frequent? Share your view with me in the comment section.


Till then, tra-la,
 
Amena!!



 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment