Bold and Beautiful!!!



I am in love, love, L.O.V.E with neons {already done a full fledged post on it}. They call to me like no other colour has ever. But, for all my neon loving, I don't have the style guts to wear a head-to-toe neon. Since I can't avoid the neon bug, I opt to style my look with bright and bold neon accessories.


Creating a collage with two of my latest obsessions-neon accessories and Roksanda Ilincic Ivory Cotton Crepe Dress {and inspired by backstage images from Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2012 collection}- this look is my submission for Indian Fashion Bloggers 'InFB Remix - Neon'.






[ROKSANDA ILINCIC Dress, ACNE Platform Sandals, JUICY COUTURE Clutch, KATE SPADE NEW YORK Bib Necklace, COVERGIRL Lipstick]






I had great time creating this collage. In fact it is one of my fave ones. Let me know what you think of it.





Till then, tra-la, 
Amena!!
Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'Subscribe
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment